Introducing the biggest leap yet in BlackBerry evolution- the Torch. BlackBerry has just released its new smartphone BlackBerry 9800 Torch. This new BlackBerry Torch 9800 smartphone has a very aesthetic design, a sliding keyboard and a touch screen, thus is an ideal smart phone for business or for people who need a portable device to be organized. This phone is expected to be launched till August 12 exclusively with AT&T in United States, priced $199.99 with two-year contract with AT & T.
Let's check out some prominent features of BlackBerry Torch:
- Comes with BlackBerry 6 OS with all-new browser featuring tabbed browsing for access to multiple web pages at same time and pinch-to-zoom capability.
- First BlackBerry with next-generation messaging including group messaging for up to 10 people and locations.
- Social networking feed application for one view of all your favorite sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace.
- Integrated search from home screen.
- 5 MP camera with flash, autofocus, and environment settings.
- Latest Wi-Fi "N" network support for home, office, and on nation's fastest 3G network with more than 20,000 AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots nationwide.
BlackBerry Torch offers everything you want with one thing you need. Visit AT & T store and sign up today to receive an email alert as soon as BlackBerry Torch is available. While placing an order from this store don't forget to use AT&T coupon code, available at DealRocker.com.